Wanderlust Brewing Company is looking to add to our team of motivated individuals. We are looking for a part-time delivery driver and draft technician to add to our team, available immediately.
The chosen candidate will be responsible delivering keg and bottled beers around Northern Arizona (primarily Flagstaff and Sedona), collecting payment, and being an ambassador to the Wanderlust Brewing Company brand. In addition to delivering beer, the chosen candidate will also be responsible for line cleaning and draft system maintenance at our local accounts, and assisting with cleaning kegs and filling bottles as necessary. This job is approximately 15-20 hours/week initially, with the opportunity to add hours as the business grows, and some additional opportunities for extra hours bartending at our on-site taproom. Alcohol beverage industry experience is not necessary, but is desirable in the chosen candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Loading kegs in and out of the company refrigerated van for delivery.
- Delivering kegs to various locations around Flagstaff and collecting payment for said kegs.
- Returning empty keg shells to brewery location
- Cleaning draft lines at all current accounts on a rotating regular schedule, and tracking and recording those scheduled cleanings
- Maintaining and troubleshooting issues with draft systems at local accounts and in our on-site taproom
- Cleaning empty kegs returned from accounts on our semi-automated keg washer
- Assisting with canning and packaging beer
- Potential for intermittent bartending shifts
Necessary Skills and Background
- Be passionate about craft beer and the Wanderlust Brewing Company lineup of beers.
- Be able to manipulate full kegs in and out of a delivery van and in and out of cold storage at accounts.
- Have basic mechanical aptitude and demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Have a clean driving record
- Have a positive attitude and good interpersonal communication skills
- Be knowledgeable about local and state alcohol regulations
- 21+ Years Old
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to manipulate full kegs in and out of delivery van
- Hands-on working style
- Motivated to learn about the brewing industry.
- Availability during working hours M-F
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org