Wanderlust Brewing Company is looking to add to our team of motivated individuals. We are looking for a part-time bartender, bar manager, brand ambassador, and beer advocate, available immediately.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for operations related to our on-site taproom at Wanderlust Brewing Company. This responsibilities will include serving beer for consumption on premise, filling growlers for consumption off-premise, communicating aspects of our beer to patrons, assisting in merchandise selection for patrons, and collecting payment for product.
The job will also cover management of the bar area of the brewery including orders for merchandising stock, orders for taproom supplies, scheduling of employee shifts, and scheduling of special events and taproom entertainment.
This job is approximately 10-20 hours/week, with time split between bartending and bar manager duties. Candidate must be available weekly Wednesday-Friday evenings from 3-10pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 1-9pm, plus an additional 4-8 flexible hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating weekly schedules of employee shifts
- Organizing events and entertainment for the taproom
- Training and monitoring performance of Taproom Staff
- Monitoring stock of merchandise and placing orders with vendors
- Monitoring stock of taproom supplies and placing orders with vendors
- Communicating with production staff about upcoming beer release schedules
- Interfacing with salesperson to restock the taproom cooler
- Updating beer board and menus
- Serving beers for on-premise consumption
- Filling growlers for off-premise consumption
- Cleaning the taproom and organizing furniture to accommodate production schedules
- Assisting with social media posts including facebook, instagram and twitter accounts related to the brewery
Necessary Skills and Background
- Be passionate about craft beer and the Wanderlust Brewing Company lineup of beers.
- Be able to effectively communicate attributes and aspects of the Wanderlust Brewing Company lineup of beers.
- Experience working at a bar or restaurant which served craft beer, managerial experience preferred
- Previous Serving and/or Bartending experience
- Coconino County food handler certification (can be coordinated through brewery)
- Arizona Liquor Server Training (can be coordinated through brewery)
The Ideal Candidate Would Have
- Previous bar management experience
- Familiarity with brewing process
- Certified beer server (Cicerone)
- Familiarity with Social Media
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org