Wanderlust Brewing Company is looking to add to our team of motivated individuals. We are looking for a full-time salesperson to add to our team, position available immediately.
This individual will be responsible for being the primary brand ambassador to our retail accounts and customers of those accounts. Day-to-day responsibilities will include taking sales orders for accounts in the Northern Arizona region multiple times per week and in the Phoenix market 1-2 times per month, growing our distribution footprint by establishing relationships with new accounts, planning and supporting promotional events within our region, and being the foremost source of knowledge about the Wanderlust brand and lineup of beers.
This position will have a base salary plus commission pay structure commensurate with experience and the current sales forecast of Wanderlust. We are looking for somebody who is interested and capable of taking our wholesale business to the next level as we increase our production capacity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide over-the-top customer service to our retail partners
- Taking weekly orders for beer in local and regional accounts
- Managing inventory of beer transferred to the taproom cooler at Wanderlust
- Forecasting sales projections to inform production of both core and seasonal beers
- Assist in developing lineup of seasonal beers based on customer feedback and Wanderlust “style” of beers
- Communicate effectively with the production and taproom staff of current status of beers and wholesale orders
- Plan and execute marketing and publicity events with our retailers and through other media channels
- Effectively navigate the liquor laws in Arizona
- Intermittently assisting in ancillary production tasks (i.e. filling kegs as needed)
- Running deliveries of beer to accounts as a backup to our delivery driver
Necessary Skills and Background
- Be passionate about craft beer and the Wanderlust Brewing Company lineup of beers.
- Be personable and able to effectively communicate
- Be able to manage inventory and take orders of Wanderlust Brewing Company beers.
- Be organized and flexible
- Be able to work towards established sales goals and execute on a plan to meet those goals
- 21+ Years Old
- Clean Driving Record
- Reliable Vehicle (expenses will be reimbursed)
- Ability to organize sales data through Ekos brewmaster and excel and communicate progress towards sales goals
- Knowledge of Wanderlust Beers as well as other styles of beer
- Hands-on working style
The Ideal Candidate Would Have
- Familiarity with brewing process
- Familiarity with Beer/Alcohol Industry
- Cicerone certification
- A passion for learning
- A positive attitude and a passion for Craft Beer.
Please email resumes to email@example.com