Wanderlust Brewing Company is looking to add to our team of motivated individuals. We are looking for a part-time bartender, brand ambassador, and beer advocate, available immediately.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for operations related to our on-site taproom at Wanderlust Brewing Company. This responsibilities will include serving beer for consumption on premise, filling growlers for consumption off-premise, communicating aspects of our beer to patrons, assisting in merchandise selection for patrons, and collecting payment for product.
This job is approximately 10 hours/week, and the individual selected must have general availability wednesday-saturday afternoons and evenings.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about craft beer and the Wanderlust Brewing Company lineup of beers.
- Be able to effectively communicate attributes and aspects of the Wanderlust Brewing Company lineup of beers.
- Be able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced service environment.
- Be able to manipulate electronic register systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serving beers for on-premise consumption
- Filling growlers for off-premise consumption
- Exchanging empty kegs for full kegs in our draft system
- Making change and keeping track of tabs for bar patrons
- Washing glassware
- Restocking merchandise
- Updating beer board and menus
- Cleaning the taproom and organizing furniture to accommodate production schedules
Responsibilities may also include:
- Assisting with social media posts including facebook, instagram and twitter accounts related to the brewery
- Restocking cooler with draft beer
- Participating in events outside the brewery taproom.
Required Job Qualifications
- Previous Serving and/or Bartending experience
- 21+ Years Old
- Hands-on working style
- Motivated to learn about the brewing industry
- Availability on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings from 3-10pm and Saturday evenings from 1-9pm
- Coconino County food handler certification (can be coordinated through brewery)
- Arizona Liquor Server Training (can be coordinated through brewery)
Desirable Job Qualifications
- Previous bartender experience in a craft beer-centric environment
- Familiarity with brewing process
- Familiarity with Beer/Alcohol Industry
- Certified beer server (Cicerone)
- Familiarity with Social Media, primarily Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Please email resumes to email@example.com