Wanderlust Brewing Company is looking to add to our team of motivated individuals. We are looking for a part-time bartender and brand ambassador, available immediately.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for customer service in our on-site taproom at Wanderlust Brewing Company. This responsibilities will include serving beer for consumption on premise, filling growlers for consumption off-premise, communicating aspects of our beer to patrons, assisting in merchandise selection for patrons, and collecting payment for product.
This job is approximately 15-20 hours/week. Candidate must be available weekly Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings from 3-10pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 1-9pm.
- Being knowledgeable about Wanderlust Beers and other associates styles of Craft beer
- Providing excellent customer service to patrons in our on-site taproom
- Serving beers for on-premise consumption
- Filling growlers for off-premise consumption
- Exchanging empty kegs for full kegs in our draft system
- Making change and keeping track of tabs for bar patrons
- Washing glassware
- Restocking merchandise
- Updating beer board and menus
- Cleaning the taproom and organizing furniture to accommodate production schedules
- Supporting events outside the taproom from time-to-time (i.e. beer festivals and promotional events)
- Minimum 1 year Serving and/or Bartending experience
- 21+ Years Old
- Hands-on working style
- Motivated to learn about the brewing industry
- General availability Wednesday – Friday evenings from 3-10pm and Saturday and Sunday evenings from 1-9pm
- Coconino County food handler certification (can be coordinated through brewery)
- Arizona Liquor Server Training (can be coordinated through brewery)
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org